[TYPO3-core] Status icons in 7.0

7elix Kopp felix-source at phorax.com
Tue Dec 9 23:22:30 CET 2014

Hi everyone,

thanks for the feedback!

Yes, not all icons have been replaced. This might be an errors or by intention depending on the case :/
Let be start from the intention: We tried to sum the ideas and intentions up in the Iconography "documentation" at https://forge.typo3.org/issues/62158. So the black+white flat vector font icons should be reserved for actions icons only. So for icons that directly after the click start an action/process.

Error / Status-icons no not fit the description of action icons in my opinion.

The other way around I am not sure why any status icon is replaced :/
Only IconUtility action-* should be monochromatic vector icon following the description in #62158.

How to continue?
Reset the status icons?