[TYPO3-core] (New) TYPO3 CMS Vision

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Fri Aug 29 20:50:52 CEST 2014

Hi,

Thank you for your thoughts!

On 18-8-2014 14:33, Mathias Schreiber wrote:
> Since we are confronted with a paradigm shift towards responsive design
> some (!) website are being built in rows rather than columns.
> This applies to the type of content being delivered.
> I think it is save to say that with backend layouts we have the
> column-style-websites covered pretty good.
> So we need some way to visualize row-style-websites based upon grids.

Are in these cases the content elements in an area where editors can put
content elements arranged in rows?

> Next up I'd love to see page-templates.

Can I summarize this as the possibility to create new pages which
already have a set of content elements on them?

>  From a marketing POV I'd love to see a new Backend with less shadows
> and maybe some nice icon fonts.

As you mentioned Felix is already working on an upgrade for the backend.
I think that many people hugely appreciate his work and will back him up.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!