[TYPO3-core] (New) TYPO3 CMS Vision

Michael Stucki michael.stucki at typo3.org
Tue Aug 26 14:11:07 CEST 2014

Hi Claus,

>> Having a centralized repository for TYPO3 extensions is what makes it
>> appealing for most users.
>
> If *that* is what you took away from my posting - that TER no longer should
> be the centralized repository for TYPO3 extensions - then you completely
> misunderstood me. To make it clear:
>
> [...]
>
> Clear enough?

Yes, clear enough. I think both things can coexist and that's fine.

It would be more of a problem if TER support is dropped in favour of
something else, but that's not what you are suggesting.

Now even though Xaviers mail was a reply to your mail, I see it as a
general statement about our target audience. Please look at it from this
point of view and don't invalidate all points just because you think
that you have been misunderstood.

After all, your clarification goes exactly in the same direction like
Xavier, and I look forward to read more of these committments...

Greetings, Michael