[TYPO3-core] Decide on community vendor name for CMS

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Wed Apr 23 15:17:38 CEST 2014

Hey Fabien

Good initiative.

Just a little information regarding Flowpack. It was chosen because we wanted something similar to Symfony’s “FriendsOfSymfony”, we discussed it for a long time and decided on “Flowpack” in the end. https://github.com/flowpack

Personally, I’m not really particularly fond of those suggestions though. If I had to choose I’d go with T3Ext, but I’d like to see more suggestions. Don’t have any good ones myself though :S

Best regards
Aske