[TYPO3-core] New features and css_styled_content static templates?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Sep 19 11:07:55 CEST 2013

Hi again,

> Bumping these questions again. I would be very glad for opinions.

Thanks Markus and Ernesto for the feedback. I didn't have time to get
back to this before today and in the meantime Georg committed my patch.
I think it is okay this way. It could be considered as not being
complete, in the sense that the missing rendering was not "backported"
down to the 3.8 static template, not is it planned to backport the patch
to 6.1. However - as I explained earlier in this thread - the merged
patch covers the IMO most important situation where "LTS upgraders"
would move from 4.5 to 6.2 and keep the static template from 4.5.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch