[TYPO3-core] CGL, deciding on PHP Closing tag

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Sun Sep 8 17:13:28 CEST 2013

Hi,

I do not want to start a lengthy discussion again on that topic but come
to a decision. I think all arguments have been exchanged and we can go
to a voting phase (which maybe would be good for other CGL topics as
well) since we never find a consensus that makes everybody happy.

I created a doodle for that:

http://www.doodle.com/xkr98w9kr5aftbsr

I think it makes sense that only the votes of active contributors and
members of the CI Team count.

Voting rules:
yellow counts 0 points
green counts +1
red counts -1

I'd like to keep the voting open for 2 weeks and then proceed with a CGL
change or just keep the CGL (but at least this never pops up again for a
while).

What do you think?

Kind regards,
Helmut