[TYPO3-core] What happened to $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['logfile_dir'] ?

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Mon Oct 14 10:37:34 CEST 2013

Hi!

NEWS.txt from TYPO3 6.0

* Removed page hit logging functionality

Writing log entries to some logfile during frontend page hit was removed.
There are tons of solutions on the net and on server basis that can do a
better job than the core implementation ever did. Therefor the complete
code was dropped and all TypoScript config.stat* options are obsolete.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member