[TYPO3-core] Responsibilities of the T3A

Michael Stucki michael.stucki at typo3.org
Thu Nov 21 16:31:43 CET 2013

Hi Mathias, hi all!

thanks for your mail, but I fear this is going to drift off now. We
don't need to discuss on typo3-core what the tasks of the Association are.

We certainly heard Adrians points, and will discuss it next week within
the board and eab meeting.

Other than this, I would like us to focus on the 6.2 LTS release now...

Greetings, Michael