[TYPO3-core] Image rendering in 6.2

Alexander Stehlik alexander.stehlik at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 13:15:06 CET 2013

Hi Guys,

one question: why was the image rendering of css_styled_content not
adjusted to use FAL functions?

I do not think it is good to rely on the backward compatibility layer
introduced by the FrontendContentAdapterService in core functionality.

The changes in css_styled_content not very complex. I created a patch
for that you can review here: https://review.typo3.org/25511/

Should this not be integrated in 6.2? What is your opinion?

Maybe this could also be a performance improvement in the end because
the FrontendContentAdapterService could be disabled.

Looking forward to your feedback :)

Cheers,
Alex