[TYPO3-core] Introducing TYPO3 Workbench
michiel at maxserv.nl
Thu Nov 21 13:34:22 CET 2013
Ever got tired of creating a TYPO3 test site over and over again to test your new code or extensions?
Ever needed to test your code on multiple versions of TYPO3?
TYPO3 Workbench is here to make your life more fun! :-)
Generate any number of test sites for any versions of TYPO3 with a single command.
Please check out the TYPO3 Workbench: https://github.com/Tuurlijk/Typo3Workbench
* Generate TYPO3 Introduction Package sites from any range of major versions of TYPO3
* Generate a site for the latest stable version as well as the branch head
* Generate TYPO3 configuration files
* Import all core tables (except for versions that suffer from #53750 or #53758)
* Create TYPO3 admin user
* Create XProf site based on Preinheimer XHProf
* Template based configuration file generation
* Generate configuration file for Apache
* Generate configuration file for Nginx
* Generate hosts file for local installs
There is an XHProf cookie setter extension for Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/xhprof-helper/adnlhmmjijeflmbmlpmhilkicpnodphi
Let me know what you think.
More information about the TYPO3-team-core