[TYPO3-core] Media-Element in 6.2

Alexander Stehlik alexander.stehlik at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 15:27:56 CET 2013

Hi guys,

I completely removed the native media Element in my installations
because I also think it is a bit messy. I developed a simple Extension
for handling HTML5 media (not released to TER yet, because of missing
manual):

https://github.com/astehlik/typo3-extension-html5mediakit

Maybe parts of it can be integrated in the core?

Cheers,
Alex