[TYPO3-core] Extensions automatically removed in PackageStates.php causing fatal errors

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 16:05:45 CET 2013

Hi!

Peter Beernink wrote:
> After upgrading a project from TYPO3 6.2b1 to the latest master I fatal
> errors about extensions not being loaded anymore.
> This is because most extensions are automatically removed from the
> PackageStates.php

Yes, that happens and a number of other issues too. This happens ONLY if
you "upgrade". If you make a fresh latest master installation, this does
not happen. So I guess there are some leftovers from beta1 that make this
happen.

I had a thread about the whole pack of issues in such "upgraded"
installations. In the end I gave up after spending a couple of days and
just made a new installation. It worked fine.

Now I sit&think: will it happen when people upgrade from 6.1?

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Today is a good day to have a good day.