[TYPO3-core] Extensions automatically removed in PackageStates.php causing fatal errors

Peter Beernink p.beernink at drecomm.nl
Wed Nov 13 15:19:33 CET 2013

Today a colleague of mine had the same issue (on the same project).
We both had the same checkout and at my side it worked without any
problem, but he kept having this fatal error with an almost empty
PackageStates.php

With some debugging and comparing the installations, it turned out that
this most likely is caused by an extension which was inactive, but was
available on my system and not on his system.
Apparently this completely breaks the depencency tree.

I've created issue #53613 for this.

Greets,
Peter