[TYPO3-core] TYPO3 CMS Patchlevel Releases postponed

Ernesto Baschny ernesto.baschny at typo3.org
Wed May 22 14:20:56 CEST 2013

Hi,

according to our meeting last week [1] we planned to release new patch
level releases of TYPO3 CMS stable branches (4.5, 4.7, 6.0 and 6.1) on
Tuesday. That was yesterday.

Due to time constraints and our desire to make sure the last merged
fixes are indeed "good" before releasing, we postponed the release until
Friday (May, 24th).

We invite the active contributors to take a look at the lately merged
fixes in the stable branches (marked with "next" here [2]) so that we
push out rock stable releases. Especially in 6.1 there are plenty of
issues fixed since last 6.1.0 release.

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,
Ernesto