[TYPO3-core] [RFC] Upcoming Git changes

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Wed May 15 12:37:29 CEST 2013

Hi.

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> This "thingy" has to be decided first, and requires some interaction
> with the Flow/Neos team, because their current names aren't consistent
> too (i.e. FLOW3/Packages/TYPO3.FLOW3.git). Also we should not forget
> that we want to include the "upstream fluid" directly in TYPO3 CMS at
> some point, which is currently FLOW3/Packages/TYPO3.Fluid.git.
>
> Complex topic.. It should be finished in a small team which knows the v4
> and the Flow side of the requirements and has some foresight.

Since we are in a Neos sprint this week and the topic already is on our
whiteboard in the "housekeeping" corner, if in any way possible we
should decide on a nming scheme today or tomorrow.

Just get in touch.

Regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns - Creative Code Engineer
TYPO3 Neos & Flow Developer

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: typo3.org