[TYPO3-core] Active Contributors, Core Team Meeting Nürnberg

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Mon May 13 17:35:59 CEST 2013

Hi!

I agree to the opinions that the label "Active Contributor" does not suggest a team-feeling, which is definitely wanted.
For myself I decided to simply add this "Team" to my signature. (I hope that doesn't contradict any rules.)

Regarding trust and responsibility, I can definitely remember the presentation at T3ACM13N, where it was said that all Active Contributors are granted merge rights on all parts of TYPO3 CMS based on trust and also all Active Contributors have to participate in Friendly Ghost, aso, hence responsibility is required.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member