[TYPO3-core] Re: Active Contributors, Core Team Meeting Nürnberg

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon May 13 17:48:38 CEST 2013

Am 13.05.2013 17:35, schrieb Markus Klein:
> Hi!
>
> I agree to the opinions that the label "Active Contributor" does not suggest a team-feeling, which is definitely wanted.
> For myself I decided to simply add this "Team" to my signature. (I hope that doesn't contradict any rules.)
>
> Regarding trust and responsibility, I can definitely remember the presentation at T3ACM13N, where it was said that all Active Contributors are granted merge rights on all parts of TYPO3 CMS based on trust and also all Active Contributors have to participate in Friendly Ghost, aso, hence responsibility is required.

Well - this has been changed after I had read it the last time - so
sorry, when my statement was kind of "old school" then ;-)

But still there is a difference in the "level of trust" defined for
"Core Team Member":
... is an expert in certain areas where he/she can take decisions on his
own (trust-based) ...

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian