[TYPO3-core] Problem with relation fields, rootline and translations

Gosign | Caspar Stuebs caspar at gosign.de
Thu Jun 13 17:45:58 CEST 2013

Hi Albrecht,

Am 13.06.2013 13:59, schrieb Albrecht Köhnlein:
> I have added a File Abstraction Layer field to table "pages". The
> content of this field should not be localized, but shown in each
> language.
>
> This is my TypoScript code: ---- lib.headerImage = IMAGE
> lib.headerImage { file { import.data =
> levelfield:-1,header_image,slide treatIdAsReference = 1 }
> file.width = 960c file.height = 200c } ----

I solved that matter with the following TypoScipt code:

- ----
lib.headerImage = FILES
lib.headerImage {
	references.data = levelfield: -1, header_image, slide

	renderObj = IMAGE
	renderObj {
		file.import.data = file:current:publicUrl
		altText.data = file:current:alternative
		titleText.data = file:current:title
		caption.data = file:current:caption
		stdWrap.typolink.parameter.data = file:current:link
	}
}
- ----

maybe that helps you.

Kind Regards
Caspar

- --

We web heroes: www.dkms.de
We web pickles: www.kuehne.de
We web wwf: www.saveaswwf.com (ADC Grand Prix, Cannes Gold Lion)
We web afrika: www.operndorf-afrika.com
We web pink: www.bebe-onlinewg.de (Deutscher Mediapreis, Neptun Award)
We web green: www.greenpeace-hamburg.de (Greenpeace Wally Award)

Gosign media. GmbH | We web ideas.
Langenfelder Damm 67 Gewerbehof | 22525 Hamburg
Telefon (0 40) 609 40 79 -0

Handelsregister AG HH HRB 112197 | Geschäftsführung Bert Gogolin
Greenpeace energy: Gosign läuft mit ehrlichem Strom.
GLS Bank: Gosign wirtschaftet mit Gewissen.