[TYPO3-core] Problem with relation fields, rootline and translations

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu Jun 13 17:32:30 CEST 2013

Am 13.06.2013 13:59, schrieb Albrecht Köhnlein:
> I have added a File Abstraction Layer field to table "pages". The
> content of this field should not be localized, but shown in each language.

> The image is shown correctly in default language, but not in the other
> languages.

> When I remove all the overlay stuff in these lines for testing, I get my
> correct result, so I think it's a bug or a missing feature in the core.
>
> Or am I doing anything wrong and all my problem can be solved with
> little configuring?

Usually the language overlay is done with a set of predefined fields.
But you can change that to your needs by adding and/or removing some fields.

IIRC this can be done in: $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['pageOverlayFields']

I guess that in your case it contains "header_image" as well.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de