[TYPO3-core] Improve quality of TER

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Mon Jan 28 10:02:13 CET 2013

Hi,

On 28-1-2013 9:42, Thomas Löffler wrote:
> I am always thinking of improving the quality of the extension output of
> TER on t3o.
> There was an idea I would discuss about.
>
> The idea is to get the TYPO3 versions in which the extension is working,
> so all TER lookups can see, this extension is e.g. working with > 4.5 or
> only < 6.0.

Each extension already has a dependency field which can be set to a
range of TYPO3 versions.

We (you and me) already discussed changes to TER to use this field. In
fact, today or at least this month I will publish an announcement on
behave of the Extension Coordination Team that we will start the process
of using this field and cleaning up TER a bit (all details and
explanations will follow, nobody needs to worry about their
extensions/keys!)

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 Core Team member