[TYPO3-core] Invitation Grid Elements 2.0 Code Sprint

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Thu Jan 3 10:14:30 CET 2013

Hi Joey,

Am 02.01.13 19:58, schrieb JoH asenau:
>>> Well - it's not about big changes _within_ the core but about making
>>> sure we get the necessary information about upcoming changes _of_ the
>>> core so we can provide solutions within grid elements accordingly. So we
>>> might avoid situations that we already got with i.e. drag & drop.
>>
>> I don't know about changes planned except the absolutly new list
>> module...
>
> For grid elements it would be enough, if the list module would be able
> to handle "nested lists" of IRRE elements. Showing children as indented
> "sublist" with sorting limited to the boundaries of the parent element
> is what we would like to get.
>
> So maybe we can come up with  generic solution for IRRE in list modules
> and contribute it for the new list module.
>
> So is there anyone having the "list module lead", the people in our
> team, who will take care of the list module, can get in touch with?

I won't have time to join the sprint in person in Clausthal, however you
can get back to me if there are questions on how to do things in IRRE
and also in combination with workspaces.

e.g. for fetching a complete structure of IRRE elements the object
"t3lib_utility_Dependency" might be helpful - just put in on 1:n child
element and resolve all levels of parents and children - this needs a
valid reference index of course.

Is there a list already of (smaller) tasks that shall be done during the
code sprint?

Cheers,
Olly
--