[TYPO3-core] Invitation Grid Elements 2.0 Code Sprint

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Jan 2 19:58:19 CET 2013

>> Well - it's not about big changes _within_ the core but about making
>> sure we get the necessary information about upcoming changes _of_ the
>> core so we can provide solutions within grid elements accordingly. So we
>> might avoid situations that we already got with i.e. drag & drop.
>
> I don't know about changes planned except the absolutly new list module...

For grid elements it would be enough, if the list module would be able
to handle "nested lists" of IRRE elements. Showing children as indented
"sublist" with sorting limited to the boundaries of the parent element
is what we would like to get.

So maybe we can come up with  generic solution for IRRE in list modules
and contribute it for the new list module.

So is there anyone having the "list module lead", the people in our
team, who will take care of the list module, can get in touch with?

Cheers

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de