[TYPO3-core] Invitation Grid Elements 2.0 Code Sprint

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Wed Jan 2 15:17:38 CET 2013

Hi,

Am 02.01.2013 15:07, schrieb JoH asenau:
> Since we managed to reach the goal for our crowd funded project at
> Startnext, the code sprint will start next weekend.

great, however this is really soon :/

> We are especially looking for people who are experienced with TCEmain
> and/or the list module. And we would really appreciate some people of
> the core team to join us, since we want to make sure that the stuff we
> want to create does not conflict with future TYPO3 versions. But other
> developers are welcome as well.

Maybe it would make sense to start to discuss upcoming changes already
right now as I doubt that a single or 2 core team members can really
decide alone if big changes should happen within the core.

It would be really a pitty if peopled paid 30k and the wrong decisions
are taken in the beginning.

Georg