[TYPO3-core] Friendly ghost summary of last week

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Tue Feb 19 09:43:07 CET 2013

Hi guys,

now that the Fasnacht (carnival) season has started at 4:00 in the
morning over here in Basel yesterday, I'm taking over the friendly ghost
honour this week.

I will try my best in processing incoming mails and give advice where
needed.

Feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions on how to
contribute to TYPO3, report bugs, etc.

Happy contributing!

cheers
Ingmar