[TYPO3-core] Friendly ghost summary of last week

Patrick Broens patrick.broens at typo3.org
Mon Feb 18 10:59:14 CET 2013

Dear TYPO3 community,

Because it was carnival time I took over the Friendly Ghost costume from
Thorsten Kahler.

Some dry facts:

Issues from 2013-02-11 until 2013-02-17

Core
 * created: 33
 * resolved: 48

Extbase MVC Framework
 * created: 1
 * resolved: 2

Workspaces & Versioning
 * created: 1
 * resolved: 2

DBAL
 * resolved: 2

I had some people asking how they could commit their own patches to
Gerrit and helped them with it.

Because of carnival at the beginning of the week, and people preparing
for T3BOARD13, there was not that much activity going on.

And now please be kind to our friendly ghost of this week, Ingmar Schlecht.

I would like to thank all the contributors, reviewers and others
involved in making TYPO3 better.