[TYPO3-core] Memory system woes

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Wed Feb 13 18:27:20 CET 2013

Hi,

Am 13.02.2013 18:21, schrieb Mathias Schreiber:
> This is good to hear and I also want to believe this but facts prove you
> wrong (since every versions get's slower :()

so lets start us (again) to make it faster instead of waiting and
letting others make it slower ;)

> I just don't know how to engrave proper benchmarks deep into the brains
> and workflows of each developer.

by just making it better. You don't wanna know how often I see XSS, sql
injections & co and still not all people use a proper escaping ... this
just shouldn't mean that the Security Team  should stop its work, does it?

> I can live with that.

... but you don't want to. So what about having talks about how to make
things faster and which things need to be fast and better. waiting won't
fix it.

what about having sprints, hangouts, .. to make it faster?

Georg