[TYPO3-core] Review system woes

Alexander Opitz alexander.opitz at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 9 20:50:40 CET 2013

Hi Roland,

> note: 2 years ago TYPO3's git/gerrit system was (with the very kind help
> of steffen g.) my first contact with git - after that we started to use
> git in our (small) agency. now, we do not want to work without git
> anymore. your boss should be happy if you spend some time to learn git!
> ;-)

We also use git for everything but it is a barrier for peoples. Also the
page as sheet doesn't help if something unknown happens... and if you don't
have the time and a helping hand it can be very hard to get things done.

So again, I would like to get this in an easier way. Anyway we are far away
from my points about the commit message textes, the missing communication
between gerrit and the issue tracker and the usage of the target version in
the issue tracker.

Greetings Alex//