[TYPO3-core] Review system woes

Roland most.wanted at gmx.at
Sat Feb 9 19:56:12 CET 2013

hi alex,

>> i don't think that nowadays using Git will/should be any problem for
>> someone willing to contribute.
>
> For someone who didn't worked with a VCS in an agency it is a problem. As
> you mostly don't get time to learn.
>
> Also the process isn't easy, its more then push/pull and so on.

as alredy mentioned you can justmuse the "contribution walkthrough" page in
the wiki as your cheatsheet really easily.

note: 2 years ago TYPO3's git/gerrit system was (with the very kind help of
steffen g.) my first contact with git - after that we started to use git in
our (small) agency. now, we do not want to work without git anymore. your
boss should be happy if you spend some time to learn git! ;-)

kind regards

roland