[TYPO3-core] Google Summer of Code

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Sat Feb 2 09:25:43 CET 2013

Hi Tobi,

double-great news! ;-)

On 01.02.2013, at 16:25, Christian Müller <christian.mueller at typo3.org> wrote:

> as I already offered I would definitely help you on that! Should we have
> a dedicated GSoC (sub) page for the application? Anyway I try to collect
> ideas for Flow and Neos and write some up. Let's coordinate how we can
> work on it together because unfortunately I won't be at the Snowboard
> tour...

I'll be at the T3BOARD for two or three days, let's try to briefly meet then. I can
contribute some ideas and also do some writing but in general would like to
leave the field to guys like Christian and others from the Flow / Neos community.

Cheers,
Robert

--
Robert Lemke
Lead Developer TYPO3 Neos and TYPO3 Flow

Blog: robertlemke.com/blog
Get involved: typo3.org – flow.typo3.org – neos.typo3.org