[TYPO3-core] Google Summer of Code

Christian Müller christian.mueller at typo3.org
Fri Feb 1 16:25:24 CET 2013

Hey,
as I already offered I would definitely help you on that! Should we have
a dedicated GSoC (sub) page for the application? Anyway I try to collect
ideas for Flow and Neos and write some up. Let's coordinate how we can
work on it together because unfortunately I won't be at the Snowboard
tour...

Cheers,
Christian