[TYPO3-core] Google Summer of Code

Tobias Liebig tobias.liebig at typo3.org
Sun Feb 3 14:16:57 CET 2013

Hej Robert,

>> as I already offered I would definitely help you on that! Should we have
>> a dedicated GSoC (sub) page for the application? Anyway I try to collect
>> ideas for Flow and Neos and write some up. Let's coordinate how we can
>> work on it together because unfortunately I won't be at the Snowboard
>> tour...
>

> I'll be at the T3BOARD for two or three days, let's try to briefly meet then.

I won't be at the Snowboard-Tour this year (Wife -> pregnant -> no more long distance traveling ;-) )
But I'm pretty sure I can be available in that week for a Skype/GoogleHangout/Whatever call.

> I can
> contribute some ideas and also do some writing but in general

Thanks. That would be great!

> would like to
> leave the field to guys like Christian and others from the Flow / Neos community.

I will have a brief chat/call with Christian next Tuesday fore-noon.
Everybody who's interested is welcome to join. :-)

Kind regards
   Tobias

--
Tobias Liebig