[TYPO3-core] Vendor name for community extensions

Steffen Ritter steffen.ritter at typo3.org
Sun Dec 29 17:09:06 CET 2013

Hi,
Looking to the Flow world all packages by now are in TYPO3 only.
As long as it is a community thing, which his "half official" that's
fine. Same for thing like extdeveval, statictemplates etc...

If you are building 6.2 only - I would opt for
TYPO3.Extensions.ExtensionBuilder or TYPO3.Community.ExtensionBuilder,
TYPO3.CMS.*sysext* are the package and namespaces of the sysexts...

regards

Steffen