[TYPO3-core] Official information about the upcoming LTS version

Dubelaar, Bart bart.dubelaar at logica.com
Thu Sep 20 18:39:16 CEST 2012

Hi,

My two cents as a community member:

I am developing a large implementation of TYPO3 for an enterprise client, development has been ongoing since over a year now.
When I started development, 4.5 was the "current" version. Now, one year later we're almost at 6.0.
The deprecation pace of the "regular" versions is just too high for big projects. So yes we need LTS, or we should drop the "enterprise" label from the product.

Kind regards,
Bart