[TYPO3-core] Get rid of @package and @subpackage annotations

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Wed Oct 31 08:56:24 CET 2012

Hi Christian,

+1 I'm all for removing those lines

I happens that they are just wrong and don't follow any specified rules.
Having something like "@package TYPO3" does not really help either... ;-)

Concerning the @author annotations, I'd also like to have them removed.
Those only give an information about the initial author of a class or
method - if things are changed and rearranged, it also does not help
much. As Robert mentioned already "we have git blame for that"...

Cheers,
Olly

--
Oliver Hader