[TYPO3-core] How to refer to TYPO3_CONF_VARS in the documentation (since v6.0)

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Fri Nov 30 10:22:07 CET 2012

François,

>Indeed, which is similar to what Ernesto suggested. I think what Ernesto
>mentions could probably be achieved with text roles, but Martin is
>better placed than me to answer that part.

To create a textrole - let's say 't3tcv' (typo3 configuration
variable) for ReST I need a sample list of triples:

(A) :t3tcv:`sys:encryptionKey`
(B) should be displayed as `Local Configuration item
"['SYS']['encryptionKey']`
(C) url of link destination

You get what I mean? We need a sample table:

================== =============== ==============
A                  B               C
================== =============== ==============
sys:encryptionKey  <displaytext>   <linktarget>

With that data I could easily judge if creating that textrole
makes sense. From a technical point of view it's not very
difficult.

wReSTle on ...

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de