[TYPO3-core] Proposal for the upcoming Roadmap and LTS

Alexander Hahn ringedingdong at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 09:02:51 CET 2012

Hi Philipp,

after reading several sites and articles on typo3.org all those points
are known to me know. Nevertheless thanks for the list.

But who reads the forge? Designers, Webdesigners? Maybe some, but look
at the total amount of votes. The item on top has ten votes! This,
compared to the size of our community, seems to me like a number much
too low.
On the other hand, read the first ten requests, all of them have a
clear focus on programming. We need people who have expertise in
concept, layout and webdesign.

The only way, in my opinion, to reach them is a central navigation
point on typo3.org in conjunction with a marketing effort to push this
idea so everyone in this huge community gets the message. This is and
can not be the function of the forge.

Alex