[TYPO3-core] Proposal for the upcoming Roadmap and LTS

Lukas Lukas
Fri Nov 9 14:49:42 CET 2012

Hi Ernesto

On 2012-11-09 13:06:32 +0000, Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] said:

> Thus "c)" is exactly the kind of "guy" we are talking about in this
> thread, which does Maintainance, bug fixing, QA. We also noted that
> there will potentially be a need for a further LTS during the 2013
> period, thus we applied for a bit larger budget than in 2012.

Thanks for keeping up the discussion and explaining! So you already
stepped into this direction before we even started discussing!
It's great to see that the work of the core team should be honored more
and also on a financial basis.

I see the problem of _finding_ the human resources though...

What can we do? As Mario already explained, just fixing bugs from the
bugtracker doesn't necessarily help...

Regards
Lukas.