[TYPO3-core] Proposal for the upcoming Roadmap and LTS

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Fri Nov 9 14:37:02 CET 2012

Hi Ernesto,

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:

> One important issue remains: who
> will do this, by which rules and policy, etc

The who is always a big question that is not easy to answer, but I would
prefer people that already worked a lot on the core.

As policy, I would expect a payed coder to concentrate 30/20/50 on
backporting, old issues, pressing task and major blockers. The later two
often overlap and also include reviewing pending patches.

Best regards
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!