[TYPO3-core] Proposal for the upcoming Roadmap and LTS

Tolleiv Nietsch tolleiv.nietsch at typo3.org
Thu Nov 8 20:19:52 CET 2012

Hi,

tl;dr - 12month releases with 3 years support phase (1 year full, 2
years security).

Thanks for sharing - I doubt that this would this would make things
easier - the number of parallel maintained versions doesn't change at
all, security-stuff would even get harder and features would be rolled
out slower.

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--