[TYPO3-core] Alert before leaving unsaved changes

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Thu May 24 16:42:08 CEST 2012

HI,

Am 24.05.2012 16:36, schrieb Robert Wildling:
> Guys - please stay with the topic!!!

sorry ;)

> This is the core dev list - so I dared to ask if anybody of the core
> team memebrs is actually planning to implement or already working on
> such a feature at the moment

and sorry but again: it is not only core devs who are able to develop
for the core.

> Why do you always see such questions as demands?

because if there is no answer like "yeah I am just doing it right now"
or "yes it is planned for release a.b.c" it will be the way with the
highest chance to get this feature.

> - if not, is there a general interest (there is from the side of my
> people, my clientel, my friends, and myself - anybody else - doesn't
> seem so either at the moment...);

so vote, make some noise or bring some beer to the next TYPO3 event.

Georg