[TYPO3-core] SWFOBJECT object and JavaScript placement

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed May 16 10:07:50 CEST 2012

Hi all,

> Any ideas how to solve this conundrum?

This topic obviously didn't stir much interest ;-)

Anyway in my particular case I used a t3lib_PageRenderer hook to detect
the SWFOBJECT-related scripts and move them to the footer. This works fine.

A more general solution might be - for those who would be interested in
digging further - to manage a queue of objects to render. Each object
would be added to the queue. In normal cases the library is loaded
first, so it would actually listen to the queue and react each time an
object is added. OTOH when the library is loaded last, it would check
the queue once it is loaded and render all pending objects. This way the
order of inclusion would not matter.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter