[TYPO3-core] simulate_static ... repo anywhere? #36025

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Sat May 5 22:48:40 CEST 2012

Hi Tolleiv,

no there is no repository.
I just modified the extension and raised the version number to 2.0. You can find it on forge.
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/36025

On T3DD12 I discussed things with Christian and Olly and I was told that Olly will take care of releasing the extension in TER. (He's access to the locked(?) ext key.)

Feel free to create a repository. ;-)

Kind regards
Markus