[TYPO3-core] Changed spaces indention into tabs

Stefano Kowalke blueduck at gmx.net
Sun May 6 17:46:55 CEST 2012

Hi everybody,

yesterday I made a huge code cleanup replacing space chars in code
indention into tabs.

The core changeset was already commited by Christian Kuhn. Thanks for
that =). [1]

I also pushed the changes for version / workspaces, dbal and
linkvalidator to gerrit. Please merge the changes in your projects as
soon as possible, because I want enable the DissallowSpaceIndentSniff at
ci.typo3.org aka Jenkins.

I have to do this really contemporary, to avoid introducing same
violation again.

Stefano

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/36871
[2]