[TYPO3-core] Patchset mess for Send no-cache headers

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Thu Mar 8 13:58:23 CET 2012

Hi Steffen,

As far as I understood this patch histories, things happened like that:
1 First patch for 4.6 was created
2 It got accidentally submitted without enough votes. (it contains only the releases 4.4, 4.5, 4.6)
3 Instead of simply reverting this patch, another patch has been submitted that simply removed the code again. (a "revert" as new commit)
4 A new patch has been filed for the same issue, but now correctly for the releases 4.4 - 4.8.
5 Successful reviewing led to the submission of this patch
6 The backports for all branches are filed

Since the patch of 2 is shown in the merged issues overview, but is actually not included in the Core due to the patch in 3 (which itself is not shown in this overview as it missed change-id and releases lines), this is wrong information.
Therefore I suggest to revert patches 2 and 3 to get rid of this invalid information and continue with the patches from 5 and 6 as usual.

Kind regards
Markus