[TYPO3-core] Patchset mess for Send no-cache headers

Steffen Ritter steffen.ritter at typo3.org
Thu Mar 8 07:52:19 CET 2012

Am 08.03.2012 03:23, schrieb Markus Klein:
> Is it possible to clean this up by an admin?
>
> Suggestion: Revert [2] and [3] and abandon them.

Hi Markus,

my suggestion would be to "undo" the accidentilly revert and better
after-approve the merge. Is submitted them to master and 4.7 as they
felt valid, and correct and fixed the issue he described...

Why do you think reverting all patches? Please share your thought on
this one.

regards

Steffen

--