[TYPO3-core] Open bugs for TYPO3 4.7 Beta 2

Steffen Ritter steffen.ritter at typo3.org
Thu Mar 8 08:07:51 CET 2012

Am 08.03.2012 07:15, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:
> Hi,
> It's easily forgotten to backport these patches (I'm probably also
> guilty of that), or forward-port if they were for 4.7.
>
> I remember that (I think) Ernesto had a script to find patches that
> needed to be ported to other branches.

http://www.typo3-anbieter.de/typo3-merges/ - I use it on daily bases.
Yesterday I merged all submitted bugfixes from master to 4.7 using that
list :)

> If the patch applies cleanly to other branches I could take care of some
> of them, but if git produces unexpected messages I often don't know how
> to solve that.

I could pass you some lines you could put to a batch file. I used them
for automatic push from master, and beginning this morning,
auto-approving and submitting it on gerrit.

Therefore i can backport bugfixes - if there is no error - with f.e.
backportMerge 33/1234/1 TYPO3_4-7 12345

where the first argument is the patch-set to cherry pick, target branch
and issue-number for topic branch.

This even could be improved or added to gerrit in a way that
automatically the patches are pushed to other branches on master merge,
if the cherry-pick applies.

> On the list were also issues which can be closed or which I can't
> reproduce, can someone take a look at those and take appropriate action
> if you agree with the previous findings? That would make the list
> considerably smaller.

All the CardLayout stuff seems valid. We can close it
TCAtree I looked up and it's fixed, too

Bug #33357 is not FAL related, it's HTML5 related. I will try to have a
look at it on the weekend.

regards

Steffen

--