[TYPO3-core] Open bugs for TYPO3 4.7 Beta 2

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 8 07:15:17 CET 2012

Hi,

On 7-3-2012 22:57, Steffen Ritter wrote:
> Anyhow: A question remains open: If a bugfix applies to several branches
> and is merged to 4.7, but not to other branches it remains open on
> forge. Therefore we do not the "progess" in our roadmap on forge. What
> do you think how we should deal with that?

It's easily forgotten to backport these patches (I'm probably also
guilty of that), or forward-port if they were for 4.7.

I remember that (I think) Ernesto had a script to find patches that
needed to be ported to other branches.

If the patch applies cleanly to other branches I could take care of some
of them, but if git produces unexpected messages I often don't know how
to solve that.

On the list were also issues which can be closed or which I can't
reproduce, can someone take a look at those and take appropriate action
if you agree with the previous findings? That would make the list
considerably smaller.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.