[TYPO3-core] TYPO3 V6.0 - Additional Features

Susanne Moog susanne.moog at typo3.org
Wed Mar 7 11:09:57 CET 2012

Hi Marcus,

On 03.03.2012 18:02, Marcus Schwemer wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> 1) where to file those ideas?
> 2) where to communicate / promote them, in order to get all(!!)
> involved? Core Team, Community members (not organised) and T3A Board and
> commities (Marketing, Certification, ...) ?

What do you think about starting a new thread for collection of ideas in
this list + in English and Dev-List so we get some more feedback?

Best would be probably to set a "deadline" for the collection so we can
afterwards start like Helmut suggested, creating a forge project,
finding teams and voting for features.

If you like the idea would you take care of starting the threads?

Thanks for your efforts,

Susi