[TYPO3-core] TYPO3 V6.0 - Additional Features

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Sat Mar 3 21:39:37 CET 2012

Hi Marcus,

thank you very much for your suggestion!

On 03.03.12 18:02, Marcus Schwemer wrote:

> So now my questions are
>
> 1) where to file those ideas?
> 2) where to communicate / promote them, in order to get all(!!)
> involved? Core Team, Community members (not organised) and T3A Board and
> commities (Marketing, Certification, ...) ?

I also asked me these questions while driving home. I think it is
important to involve the whole community into collecting ideas and
probably also into letting everbody participate in some kind of voting
process on features.

Right now I'm also not sure which platform would fit for that. I will
give it a thought and come back with a suggestion in this thread.

> Hope this helps to push this forward in a positive manner.

Great thanks. That's a great approach.

 > probably I missed one point: the motivation
 >
 > I'd like to involve as many people as necessary to make the 6.0 the
 > best TYPO3 release ever in every aspect ... security, quality,
 > features, documentation, translation + whatever you think.

That's what we all want :)

 > Do you remember the enthusiasm and energy, we had for 4.5? This is my
 > hope for 6.0! Let's make it a community project!

I'm looking forward to it and I would love to see this happen!

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel
TYPO3 Security Team Leader, TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: typo3.org