[TYPO3-core] Thinking about a lightweight backend - what do you think?

Thomas Esders esders at naw.info
Tue Mar 6 08:48:14 CET 2012

Am 06.03.12 07:25, schrieb Anja Leichsenring:
> Hi there,
>
> after Thomas had an editors backend in mind, as far as I understood,
> would it be possible to have a backend usergroup available from start,
> that provides only the rights to DRUG pages/contents in the most easy
> form?

If i understand you correctly you just want a preconfigured BE-Usergroup
including needed TSConfig? Well this is easy to achieve but not the
thing i had in mind.

> So we don't need a whole neu backend theme, but have an editors
> backend - colorful and shiny - available without much effort for the admin.

My idea is not about shiny and colorful but first of all about a concept
how to easy edit content. The next step then would be to make it "nice
looking" what ever that means.